Offshore Fishing Charters
Meet Captain Anthony Gallo
Captain Anthony Gallo grew up in Austin, TX fishing the lakes of what used to be a small town. He took off to go to college at Texas Tech and then returned back to Austin a few years later. After running a Bank’s IT department for 8 years, he realized he needed to be closer to the ocean. Being here for 7 years; He can’t imagine ever going back to the city life. He has fished the Texas waters for the last 15 years recreationally, sharing his passion with anyone that wanted to tag along. A few years later he decided to get his 100 ton Master’s Captain license and start a business taking people out on the water. He’s blessed every day to be in a position to share his outdoor experiences with those that seek the same passions in life.
He’s made some great friends in the open blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico. There is something to not having cell phone reception that allows him and crew to really get to know the people they are fortunate to spend a day with. Add some cobalt blue water, amazing catches, and great people, it’s hard for him to imagine doing anything else for work. He’s blessed every day to be in a position to share experiences with those that seek the same passions in life.
The Donzi, an East Coast manufactured boat and built for speed powered by twin 350 horsepower Suzuki Engines. Speed is the name of the game in quality fishing. Speed means more time fishing and less time boating. More time in your fishing greatly increases your chances of catching your trophy fish. While most other boats are much slower, it’s always best to get to your fishing spot as quickly as possible. There’s a saying, “it’s hard to catch fish without lines in the water.” And if you’re spending most of your charter time motoring to your destination, your chances of catching fish is going to greatly reduce.
- 2019 Twin 350 Suziki TRP (Twin Rotating Prop) Engines
- Seastar Tournament Edition Dual Ram Steering
- Seastar Power Assist
- Raymarine E-150 Autopilot System
- Dual 13″ Raymarine Multifunction Screens
- Dual Airmar 1kw Transducers for finding the fish
- Triple Redundant Bilge System (6800 Gallons per Hour)
- Raymarine 42mi Radar System
- EPIRB Emergency Response System
- Inmarsat Satellite Phone
- iCom 25W VHF Communication System
- Fusion Sirius & Bluetooth Radio, DS-18 Audio with Sub
- 4 Beanbags with headrest for a comfortable ride
- 60 Gallon Livewell Tank
- 600 Gallons of Fish Storage Space
- Head (toilet)
- 6 Person Life Raft
The Best Fishing Tackle
Using quality gear can make a difference in landing the catch of a lifetime, or the unfortunate, loosing it. We use only the best fishing gear and tackle on the market to ensure the best chances of landing your trophy fish into the boat.
- (5) Shimano Tiagra 30W 2 Speed LRS Reels
- (4) Shimano Tiagra 50W 2 Speed LRS Reels
- (2) shimano Saragosa 8000 SW Spinning Reels
- (3) Penn Sqall 30 Reels
- Melton International 60# Rods
- Penn Alley 50# Rods
- Penn Alley 30# Rods
- Black Magic Fighting Belts
- Black Bart Offshore Lures
- Shimano Saragosa 8000 Saltwater Series Spinning Reels
- Power Pro Braid Backing with Momoi Diamond Top Shot
- Diamond Swivels and Clasps
Private Offshore Fishing Charter Pricing
- Prices start $1200 per (2) persons $150 for each additional guest up to 5.
- Booking requires a $250 deposit are due at time of booking online.
- Customers are allowed to cancel up to 7 days prior to trip for deposit refund.
- If Charters is cancelled due bad weather or mechanical failure, deposit will be refunded.
- 8 Hour (2 Person Private Charter, $150 per additional person up to 5 total)$1400
- 10 Hour (2 Person Private Charter, $150 per additional person up to 5 total)$1600
- 12 Hour (2 Person Private Charter, $150 per additional person up to 5 total)$1800
What to Bring
- Valid Texas Saltwater Fishing license
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses, and Dramamine
- 1 medium cooler with drinks and lunch
- Full day fishing trips on a fast 35ft Donzi Center Console
- Rod, Reels, and Tackle
- Live and Artificial bait
- Ice and Water
- Fish Cleaning available at Marina
- First Mate
- Mahi Mahi
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle