Jet Ski Rentals
Serving North Padre, Corpus Christi & Port Aransas
We have the largest riding area, best maintained equipment, and friendliest staff on the island. We guarantee you have an amazing experience or your money back.
We use the Yamaha VX Series Wave Runners in our jet ski rental fleet. At the heart of the Yamaha VX Cruiser is the 4-stroke 4-cylinder, 1052cc, DOHC, 20-valve, liquid-cooled Yamaha MR-1™ four-stroke engine with its smooth, unstressed power development and broad power band that provides plenty of usable power at every rpm level, sending you racing across the water at 60mph.
Rent a goPro for just $20 per rental and we will send the video to you!
What you need to know
- Minimum age to drive a Jet Ski is 22 with Valid ID.
- Ages 6 and up can ride with a jet ski driver 30 years of age and up.
- Know the rules of safe boating in the Texas Water Safety Act (CLICK HERE).
- Must have and show a valid Government ID. No Exceptions.
- We reserve the right to deny service if person(s) are intoxicated and no refund will be provided. We have a breathalyzer on-site and will request a breath sample if we feel someone has been using alcohol over the legal limit.
- Be Early! Show up 45 minutes before your reservation. Being late will only cut into your reservation time so don‘t be late!
- A maximum of 3 people can ride on a Jet Ski. Total weight must be less than 400lbs.
- If the total weight of the rider(s) is too much we will require you rent an additional JetSki, if available.
- 100% refund if cancellation request is more than 24 hours from the time of reservation. No refunds within the 24 hour window.
- We DO NOT allow additional passengers to switch out during a rental. If you have multiple riders that wish to take turns then you will need to make separate reservations. Our insurance will not allow swapping out during a single rental. If you make a reservation with the intent to do otherwise we WILL NOT refund your money.
- We only have USCG Lifejackets for 90lbs and up. If you require a jacket less than 90lbs, you are required to bring your own US Coast Guard Approved Life Jacket.
Fun things to do while you wait
We are located at the Premier Marina Marker 37 where there are plenty of things to do while waiting on family and friends to complete their ride.
- Kayak rentals
- Outdoor Shuffle Board
- 2 Restaurants
- Live Music
- 10 New Air-Conditioned Restrooms
- Polynesian Room
- Tiki Bar
- Sunset Deck
- Boardwalk Deck
Largest Riding Area in Corpus Christi, Port Aransas & North Padre
We guarantee the largest riding area (by 10x) on the island. Don’t get stuck riding in circles in a small area with other rentals and come enjoy the freedom with Nauticool Adventures.
List of Attractions to visit
Click any of the times below to reserve your Jet Ski rental online today!
Jet Ski Tips, Tricks & Safety Videos
All Drivers and Riders are required by the State of Texas to read and follow the rules in the Texas Water Safety Act (below).