Jet Ski Rentals North Padre
Serving North Padre, Corpus Christi & Port Aransas
We have the largest riding area, best maintained equipment, and friendliest staff on the island. We guarantee you have an amazing experience or your money back.
We use the Yamaha VX Series Wave Runners in our jet ski rental fleet. At the heart of the Yamaha VX Cruiser is the 4-stroke 4-cylinder, 1052cc, DOHC, 20-valve, liquid-cooled Yamaha MR-1™ four-stroke engine with its smooth, unstressed power development and broad power band that provides plenty of usable power at every rpm level, sending you racing across the water at 50mph.
It is Texas Sate Law to read and understand the Texas Water Safety Act.
Also, If the driver was born after Sept 1st, 1993 it is a Texas State Law to possess a Texas Boater Education Course Certificate to operate a water vessel on all Texas waterways. Learn More.
Our prices are a little more than our competition because of the recent gas price increases and our large riding area. During a 1 hour rental on average you will burn 40 dollars a rental just on gas, which is included in the rental price. We also have an additional charge for passengers which covers the additional weight expense on gas. Our Average ride is over 35 miles!
Click any of the times below to reserve your Jet Ski rental online today!
What you need to know
- Minimum age to drive a Jet Ski (without a guardian) is 25 with Valid ID. Must bring ID with you, no exceptions, it’s the law.
- We DO NOT allow additional passengers to switch out during a rental. If you have multiple riders that wish to take turns then you will need to make separate reservations. Our insurance will not allow swapping out passengers during a single rental. If you make a reservation with the intent to do otherwise we WILL NOT refund your money.
- All participants MUST speak fluent English
- Know and Understand the rules of safe boating in the Texas Water Safety Act (CLICK HERE).
- Ages 6 and up can ride with a jet ski driver 30 years of age and up. 6 and up can drive with 30 year old passenger behind them.
- Must have and show a valid Government ID. No Exceptions.
- We reserve the right to deny service if person(s) are intoxicated and no refund will be provided. We have a breathalyzer on-site and will request a breath sample if we feel someone has been using alcohol over the legal limit.
- Be Early! Show up 20 minutes before your reservation time. Being late will only cut into your reservation time, so please don‘t be late!
- A maximum of 3 people can ride on a Jet Ski. Total weight must be less than 400lbs.
- If the total weight of the rider(s) is too much (more than 400lbs) we will require you rent an additional Jet Ski, if available.
- 100% refund if cancellation request is more than 24 hours from the time of reservation. No refunds within the 24 hour window.
Fun things to do while you wait
We are located at the Premier Marina Marker 37 where there are plenty of things to do while waiting on family and friends to complete their ride. Check out 361Living.com for more fun activities.
Largest Riding Area in Corpus Christi, Port Aransas & North Padre
We guarantee the largest riding area (by 10x) on the island. Don’t get stuck riding in circles in a small area with other rentals and come enjoy the freedom with Nauticool Adventures. **Some attractions are not available to jet ski rentals.
List of Attractions to visit